Oxford Street’s clients include some of the nation’s top retailers, restaurants and entertainment companies. Having worked in-house and as exclusive brokers for several Fortune 500 retailers, we have a unique understanding of how retailers review markets and strategize for regional and national rollouts, as well as how how proformas are prepared and reviewed to assure an appropriate return on investment for each store a retailer considers opening.
We also have an excellent understanding of the letter intent, how they affect lease and what the retailer will have to live with once the deal is completed and the store is open. We carefully weigh each clause and negotiate with vigor on critical points to assure our clients are getting the best possible rent deal and business terms available. Having negotiated deals with just about every regional and national shopping center landlord, we have strong relationships with their brokers, in-house leasing staff and heads of leasing. We are known as straight-forward and fair negotiators. We return calls and emails in a timely manner and do not allow time to kill deals.
Our goal is always to put our clients first and implement a strategy that works for them, long-term. We will not rush deals to just make a deal. Our client’s success is our success. This is proven through our long-term client retention.
Our Tenant Services Include:
- Tenant representation on a regional and national basis
- Understand overall growth goals and store placement strategies
- Provide analysis of market potential and demand
- Develop mapping studies specific to customer profiles
- Evaluate customer profiles, provide future trends and growth patterns, and assemble in-depth demographic studies of all markets
- Analyze competition and market penetration
- Conduct market tours during site selection process
- Provide site selection recommendations
- Recommend long-term store placement strategies
- Provide competitive sales volume assessments
- Produce rent and sale comparisons
- Prepare letters of intent and participate in lease negotiations with our clients’ attorneys.
- Work directly with landlords to negotiate transactions from initial proposals to final lease/sales agreements
- Support internal real estate departments by generating real estate committee materials, including trade area demographics, aerials and competition maps
Oxford Street Retail Advisors provides buyers and sellers of commercial real estate with investment brokerage services focused in New England and the East Coast of the United States. We represent investors in transactions involving retail, single-tenant net-leased retail, office, medical and mixed-use properties. We also offer investment real estate advisory services on individual properties and portfolios. Our deep, geographic knowledge of most markets in New England and the East Coast, allows us to offer our clients sage advice on market trends in each market.
Oxford Street Retail Advisors has represented some of New England’s top urban and suburban landlords with respect to leasing, analyzing and acquiring properties in New England and along the East Coast. Our geographic knowledge and understanding of the economics in dozens of markets, provides our clients with a unique ability to obtain timely, accurate insights before embarking on the purchase of an existing asset or optioning a parcel for future development.
Landlord Services Include:
- Assist with site selection and acquisition of land
- Review and make recommendations for site and lease plans
- Perform property and market assessments
- Analyze pro formas and review tenant financials
- Design and implement leasing strategies and merchandising plans
- Recommend any improvements required to maximize marketability of the property and coordinate improvements
- Develop a “hit list” of viable local, regional and national retailers to target as potential tenants
- Aggressively market the property to the retailer “hit list,” potential tenants and other brokers in the community
- Continually provide leasing status and marketing progress reports
- Conduct lease negotiations and prepare paperwork for legal review
- Provide status reports for third party lenders and equity partners
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained herein is believed to be reliable. While we do not doubt its accuracy, we have not verified it, and make no guarantee, warranty or representation about it. It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. Any projections, opinions, assumptions or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The value of this transaction depends on tax and other factors, which should be evaluated by your tax and financial advisors. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine, to your satisfaction, the suitability of the property for your needs.